The Condor Cobra Gun Belt is a heavy duty addition to your uniform and will help you perform at your best every time.
The belt measures 1.75″ wide and closes easily and conveniently using a genuine AustriAlpin 1″ Cobra Buckle.
This exceptionally rugged gun belt from Condor is available in genuine Crye precision MultiCam. It features a double layer of heavy duty webbing, which creates a crisp, stiff platform from which to operate. It accepts a holster with a belt or paddle system for a customized carrying option.
There is also an exterior 1” webbing with a 3” loop on this Condor gun belt that allows you to hang small pouches, accessories, karabiners and other extra hardware. You can also customize the length of the belt as it has a 4” adjustment feature (see sizing chart below).
– Measures a sleek 1.75″ wide and opens and closes via a genuine AustriAlpin 1″ Cobra buckle
– Comes in genuine Crye precision MultiCam
– Belt holds it shape longer and stays more rigid to the touch due to the double layer of heavy duty webbing
– Can accept a holster with a belt or paddle system
– The exterior features 1” of webbing and contains a 3” loop for attaching small pouches, accessories, karabiners and other hardware
– 4″ adjustment in size (See size chart below)
– Made in USA
– Important note: this web belt is not made for repelling and climbing applications
– S 30-34
– M 34-38
– L 38-42
– XL 42-46
– XXL 46-50
XPRT™ 2.0 Boots combine the best features of high-performance European hiking boots with elite tactical boots. The padded neoprene ankle, durable ripstop nylon frame, and BI-FIT insole provide lightweight, sturdy comfort, and an eVent® membrane makes the boots waterproof, breathable, and bloodborne pathogen-resistant. Nubuck, suede, and full-grain leather overlays present a professional profile, while a 5.11® Kick Toe delivers enhanced capability. Ghillie lacing for quick on/off. Whether you're climbing boulders, kicking in a door, or just doing everyday tactical, you'll stay comfortable and agile, day after day.
Like a European hiking boot, XPRT 2.0 Boots run narrower than other 5.11 boots. If you are a "D" or wider, we suggest ordering a Wide. The durable construction of these boots means you'll also want a few days of break-in before you deploy on your next operation
Elite tactical boot with hiking boot features
Waterproof and bloodborne pathogen-resistant
Lightweight, durable, and comfortable
Padded neoprene ankle
Ripstop nylon frame
5.11 Kick Toe
Full-length BI-FIT insole
PU midsole with nylon shank
eVent waterproof, breathable, BBP-resistant membrane
Waterproof nubuck, suede, and HELCOR® leather
A tough, multi-function boot that delivers rugged performance in a lighter-weight package. Our injected DuraPU™ midsole provides support and the extra-stable PU MONOWRAP® construction delivers lateral stability plus instep protection against rope abrasion should the chase involve rappelling. Durably waterproof/breathable.
Upper Material Split Grain Leather & Fabric
Construction Slip Lasted - Injected PU Midsole
Lacing Hardware Closed Metal Loops and Hooks
Insole Climate Control Footbed
Midsole Double Injection DuraPU™
Monowrap Frame® MONOWRAP® Stability Frame
Lining GORE-TEX® MS Light Rock
Sole LOWA Cross Duty
Country of Origin Slovakia
Weight Per Pair (lb) 2.9
Safety Certifications O2 HI CI FO HRO SRA
** UK SIZING **
The MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, re-invented for long days on duty. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof full-grain leather with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
Upper: Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms
for added security and durability.
Closure: Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
Toe: Polishable toe.
Lining: Breathable mesh.
Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible
support where you need it.
Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
Lug Depth: 5mm
Weight: 2lb 11oz (1219g) per pair
The Pinnacle Polo is a clean and professional men's polo with overt 5.11® branding at the left chest that Features a stylish and functional design.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lightweight breathable men's polo
- Sunglass loop at front placket
- Built from snag-resistant polyester
- Traditional 5.11® Pen pocket at left sleeve
- Crisp 5.11® Brand imagery
- Bartacking at major stress points