Osprey Xenith 88
Ideal for extended backpacking trips lasting a week or more, the Osprey Xenith 88L ensures exceptional comfort under heavy loads.
With interchangeable hipbelt and harness sizes, alongside custom molding, achieving a perfect fit is effortless. Its trail-focused features, including hydration compatibility and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, enhance your journey at every step.
– Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
– Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
– External hydration reservoir sleeve is easy to access when the pack is fully loaded and accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
– Dual side zips provide easy access to gear stored in the main compartment without removing the top lid
– Two zippered front pockets provide additional storage and organization options
– Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
– Front hybrid nylon/stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
– Dual access stretch mesh side pockets store water bottles and more
– Dual side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a slim pack profile when not fully packed
– Dual ice tool attachment points
– Zippered, wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
– Removable sleeping pad straps
– Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
NOTE: Does not include top lid daypack, which is only available in the US and Canada.
LOAD CAPACITY – it’s simple, lengthy expeditions and trips require impressive amounts of gear, but what’s more impressive is how comfortably these purpose-built packs actually carry on the trail.
CUSTOM MOLDING – Need a small hipbelt and XL harness? With interchangeable sizes, that’s easy. Even better, once the right hipbelt is chosen, our custom moulding option provides the ultimate personalised fit
ACCESS AND ORGANISATION – Prioritising access and organisation makes larger loads easy to manage. Side pockets and multiple access points provide added convenience, even in the backcountry.
MAIN: 420D High Tenacity Nylon
ACCENT: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth
LOAD RANGE: 23 – 35 kg
M: 88 L
L: 92 L
XL: 96 L
M: 87 x 41 x 44 cm
L: 93 x 41 x 44 cm
XL: 97 x 41 x 44 cm
M: 2.5 kg
L: 2.55 kg
XL: 2.6 kg
SUSPENSION – 4mm LightWire peripheral frame (105) & 3.5mm LightWire peripheral frame (88, 75, 85, 70)
BACKPANEL – Airscape Backpanel, Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation and keeps the load close to the body
BIOFORM4 HARNESS – NeoSpacer fabric provides comfortable fit
BIOFORM4 CM HIPBELT – Balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry & Custom heat molding for a precise, personalised fit
Discover Blue, Tektite Grey
Medium, Large, Extra Large