SNUGPAK SOFTIE MERLIN 3 SLEEPING BAG – LH
When you’re out in the wilds, you need to be sure your kit will keep you warm, comfortable and dry, no matter what the conditions you’re facing.
The Softie 3 Merlin is an international bestseller for good reasons: The Softie Premier filling has great insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. The anti-snag zip has a full-length baffle; the mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the quilted, snugfit hood has an adjustable cord all of which ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Durable, breathable and water-repellent, it’s also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so it’s perfect when out trekking for longer periods.
– Weight Standard: 900g / 32oz
– Weight Extra Long: 1120g / 40oz
– Packsize: 16cm x 16cm / 6″ x 6″
– Temperature Rating Comfort: 5°C / 41?F
– Temperature Rating Low: 0°C / 32°F
– No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
– Exclusive Softie Premier insulation
– Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
– Two-way YKK side zips with insulated baffle behind
– Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
– Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
– Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
– Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip
– The internally reinforced foot in colours: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan
– Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack
Fabrics & Insulation
– Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate, 100% Nylon
– Inner Fabric: Paratex Light, 100% Nylon
– Inner Fabric 2: Reflectatherm, 100% Polyester
– Insulation: Softie Premier, 100%