Valhalla's Rothco's 550 Nylon Paracord has many uses.
Originally used by the military, this durable, lightweight cord is ideal for any survival situation and fits great inside a Bug Out Bag. Parachute Cord is also ideal for making bracelets, key-chains, and other rope accessories.
Beat yesterday all day, every day. fenix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate¹, advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fenix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and
personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in
UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/552982#specs
Whatever your adventure, HydraPak's ultra-light flexible bottles won't weigh you down.
Welcome to utility and design in harmony. Essential equipment for every adventurer, the Stash 750 flattens for maximum room in your pack. Expands for use on the trail. It's compact, flexible and 50% lighter than a hard bottle. It's the most convenient way to travel.
-Ultra-Durable TPU - Added strength, structure, and abrasion resistance, our 0.4mm TPU-film provides superior durability and elasticity.
-Packs Down - Twist and stash to close or roll and stow, our flexible bottles collapse down and fit where most hard bottles won't.
-Bail Handle - Strong yet flexible, our handles are comfortable to carry and easy to attach.
-Filter Compatible - Pair your favorite backcountry filter with one of our flexible bottles.
- Capacity: 750 ml / 25 fl oz
- Weight: 84 g / 2.9 oz
- Dimensions: Open - 195 mm x 92 mm / 7.6 in x 3.6 in Closed - 66 mm x 92 mm / 2.6 in x 3.6 in Cap 42 mm / 1.7 in
- Materials: Ultra-Durable TPU / HDPE
Garmin are easily one of the masters of the technological market. They were founded in 1989 and have developed quality technology in fields such as Aviation, Outdoor, Fitness and Marine. Their GPS technology is responsible for propelling them forward as a market leader, as well as being complimented by their other fabulous technologies and quality. The Tactix Bravo is yet another fantastic Garmin product. It's a Multisport GPS watch designed to handle the most demanding environments. It boasts an EXO antenna and high-sensitivity GPS with GLONASS support. The tactix Bravo has a full multisport toolset to handle training, exploring, missions and more.
- Genuine Australian Garmin Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display
- High-strength domed sapphire lens
- Night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna
- GPS/GLONASS satellite reception
- Ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons