Spec’d in a military-ready color, the Insulated Static V Recon delivers all-season comfort and with an outstanding 4.4 R-Value, it provides the insulation needed for winter conditions. The body-mapped shape and V chamber design combine to maintain comfort and minimize air movement that can impact insulation.
The chambers are filled with light, durable Klymalite™ synthetic insulation to add another layer of protection from the cold ground, and dynamic side rails cradle you comfortably on your pad for a more restful sleep. Built for back country travel, it’s light, packs small, and is quick to inflate once your reach your site.
-Superlight Design: Weighs only 709 grams, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
-Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of back country durability and ultra lightweight.
– Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
– Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
– Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
– Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
– Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 12.7×20.3 cm pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
– Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
– Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
– Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
– Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and back country use.
– Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
– Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
The R & D Team at VALHALLA have taken the concept of a Tactical Sleeping bag to the next level. Keeping the compact design, reinforced foot and waterproof base then adding arm ports to allow tasks (i.e. check time, one hand remain on weapon, eat, write orders) to be done without losing the built-up warmth within the bag, reducing core temperature.
Also, the addition of a double ended heavy duty YKK zip to allow the feet to be removed from the bag allowing movement (i.e. move position, stand to, urinate, move to piquet) without completely exiting the bag which would result in the loss of body heat.
• Dimensions packed in compression sack: 27cm x 26cm
• Dimensions rolled out: Length 220cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
• Weight: 1.95kg
• Designed for operations in -15°c locations
• Temp Rating: Extreme: -15°c
• Arm Ports for ease of carrying out tasks (Checking time, eating, one hand on weapon) without exiting bag which would cause
core temperature to drop
• Arm ports have zip and Velcro closure to secure warmth in bag whilst not in use
• Double ended YKK heavy-duty No. 8 Spiral zip with weather flap. This allows the removal of feet from the bag without having
to get out completely. Causing core temperature to drop
• Inner lining made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer top shell made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with waterproof finish
• 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
• Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfiber which also increases its heat retaining
• Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots
• Internal foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots
• Internal and external hanging tabs
• Bonded seams
• Drawcord and barrel lock in hood
• Internal pocket
• 210D Nylon Oxford compression sack
• Comes with the VALHALLA lifetime workmanship warranty
The Recon Range just got better. Following 12 months of R&D, the Lightweight Compact Military Recon Sleeping Bags now come with some exciting new features.
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon ® finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with a PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
- 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfibre which also increases its heat retaining capability.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Internal baffle foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with a PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
- Internal and external hanging tabs.
- Bonded seams
- Central double puller, heavy-duty No. 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
- Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
- Drawcord and barrel lock in hood.
- Shaped hood for extra comfort.
- Internal PDA pocket
- 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
- Designed for operations in -20 degree Celsius locations.
- Temp Rating: Extreme: -20°c
- Dims unpacked: Length 228cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
- Dims packed in compression sack: 27cm x 26cm
- Weight: 1.95kg
Like a Nato mat only better. 3/4 length so you get padding for all the important bits (from your head to your butt) and nothing more; this saves space and allows the mat to be made a little thicker for extra comfort.
Folds up to the same size as a Nato mat and comes with a strap to keep it closed. Fits in between your frame and your pack so you can use the extra space in your pack for other more important things (like snacks).
- 10mm foam
- 500D Cordura
- Coyote Brown in colour for better camo
- Double stitching at weak points to ensure durability
- Lifetime manufacturer guarantee
As we say good bye to Auscam in the ADF. Valhalla has released their RANGER BIVI BAG range in the much sought after MULTICAM.
The RANGER BIVI BAGS are great for when the hoochie simple won’t cut it, or when the tactical situation requires something a little less obvious. The waterproof membrane and seam sealing protects the user from the wind and rain and increases the users comfort in cold climates by limiting the body heat from escaping.
The RANGER BIVI BAG has a Military top opening to allow quick and quiet entry and exit with heavy duty zips and a built-in mozzie net. It has numerous tie off points to keep the material off your face while you sleep and allow ease of movement. Or you can use BIVI hoops with the hoop sleaves located across the shoulders and feet. There are also peg loops around the base to limit bag movement on uneven ground.
• 100% waterproof
• Built-in mozzie net
• Tie off and peg down tabs at head shoulder and foot
• Wider gusset around shoulders allowing room to move
• Sizes – Medium, Large, Extra Large
• Colours – Multicam, Coyote (Large only)
• Includes stuff sack
Shoulder Width: 840mm
Foot Width: 640mm
Total Length: 1920mm