The MOAB 2 8 Inch Tactical Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, with enhanced specialist performance for difficult conditions. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
• DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
• EASY ENTRY: Durable side zipper for easy on and off and a bellows tongue to keep out debris.
• Upper Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop textile with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray
rubber for added security and durability.
• Closure Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
• Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
• Heel Moulded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
• Lining Breathable mesh.
• Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
• Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment.
• Lug Depth 5mm
• Weight 2lb 11oz (1230g) per pair
Ideal for those cold nights out field, kicking in doors or just hanging with mates.
The Valhalla Summit soft shell jacket is designed for comfort and utility. The three-layer integrated shell with its water resistant fabrics wicks moisture while maintaining body heat. Equipped with underarm vents for temperature control, reinforcement on the forearms, and multiple pockets for utility and storage (it also includes a phone pocket with headphones port) make the jacket comfortable and versatile.
- Available in Multicam, Coyote & Olive
- Lightweight, durable, comfortable
- Flash Resistant
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Wind and water resistant
- Fully adjustable hood
- Hidden hood in collar
- a vertical chest pockets
- Wrist pocket
- Reduced profile bicep pockets
- Colour matched loop Velcro field on bicep for IFF and unit insignia 80mm x 80mm
- Reinforced elbows
- Pit zips for venting
- Gusseted underarms for unrestricted mobility
- All zippers are YKK with Valhalla glove-friendly pull tabs
Chest: 90cm - 95cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): up to 85cm
Back length: 70cm
Chest: 95cm - 100cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 87cm
Back length: 72cm
Chest: 105cm - 110cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 88cm
Back length: 74cm
Chest: 110 cm - 115cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 90cm
Back length: 77cm
Chest: 115cm - 120cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 93cm
Back length: 78cm
The Defender-Flex pants has been developed for 5.11® end users who are looking for low-vis tactical without sacrificing performance at the firing range or comfort for everyday wear, and is crafted with a Cavalry Twill cotton/polyester blend, with just enough elastane for stretch.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Comfortable, stylish, and tactical pant
Five pocket styling plus two rear hip pockets
Soft fade finish and enzyme washed fabric
Button top fly with locking YKK® zipper
8.8 oz. stretch Cavalry twill (66% cotton / 31% poly / 3% elastane)
Dual back patch pockets
This new collection of rugged multi-function boots is designed for demanding missions while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain. Lightweight and stable, these boots offer the walking comfort of light hiking boots, yet with the support and protection of backpacking boots.
- LOWA's patented PU MONOWRAP® construction keeps weight down, support up. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- Extra-rugged 2.0MM SPLIT LEATHER provides durability in harsh conditions, while perfed leather helps feet stay dry.
- CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS allow for speed lacing, meet jump boot requirements.
UPPERS: Extra rugged 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability
CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the knot safely
LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore’s most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions)
MIDSOLE: Our patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support
STABILISER: The reasonably stiff full length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability
FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty rubber outsole combines good grip with low abrasion. The outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling
LAST - Width: ATC Enhanced
UPPERS: Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® 2.00mm
MIDSOLE: PU with Monowrap®
STABILISER: Stiff nylon
FOOTBED: Climate Control
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty
WEIGHT: 1400g/pair size 8
** UK SIZING **
The Pinnacle Polo is a clean and professional men's polo with overt 5.11® branding at the left chest that Features a stylish and functional design.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lightweight breathable men's polo
- Sunglass loop at front placket
- Built from snag-resistant polyester
- Traditional 5.11® Pen pocket at left sleeve
- Crisp 5.11® Brand imagery
- Bartacking at major stress points