The MOAB 2 8 Inch Tactical Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, with enhanced specialist performance for difficult conditions. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
• DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
• EASY ENTRY: Durable side zipper for easy on and off and a bellows tongue to keep out debris.
• Upper Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop textile with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray
rubber for added security and durability.
• Closure Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
• Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
• Heel Moulded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
• Lining Breathable mesh.
• Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
• Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment.
• Lug Depth 5mm
• Weight 2lb 11oz (1230g) per pair
The Downrange Cap 2.0 features traditional 6-panel styling with patented A-Flex-stretch fit sweatband that offers outstanding fit and all-day comfort. Boasting an updated scope logo over loop patch at the center front, allowing the wearer to showcase their favorite morale patch. This is an ideal cap for a day at the range or on your day off.
Features & Specifications:
Buckram lined for structured fit
Dobby mesh rear panels
Crown and Brim: 100% Cotton Ripstop
Back Panels: 100% Polyester Mesh
A-Flex 4-way stretch sweatband
The Original® glove revolutionized the hand protection industry with its versatile design and has faithfully served its users ever since.
Durable synthetic leather extends the life of the glove and breathable TrekDry® material with MultiCam®multi-environment camouflage form fits the top of your hand.
The Original® provides unmatched fit, feel and functionality so you can focus on what lies down range. Seamless single layer palm provides maximum dexterity.
- Law Enforcement
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material with MultiCam® camouflage helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- Durable and dexterous synthetic leather palm
- Adjustable wrist closure for a secure fit
- Machine washable
Ideal for those cold nights out field, kicking in doors or just hanging with mates.
The Valhalla Summit soft shell jacket is designed for comfort and utility. The three-layer integrated shell with its water resistant fabrics wicks moisture while maintaining body heat. Equipped with underarm vents for temperature control, reinforcement on the forearms, and multiple pockets for utility and storage (it also includes a phone pocket with headphones port) make the jacket comfortable and versatile.
- Available in Multicam, Coyote & Olive
- Lightweight, durable, comfortable
- Flash Resistant
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Wind and water resistant
- Fully adjustable hood
- Hidden hood in collar
- a vertical chest pockets
- Wrist pocket
- Reduced profile bicep pockets
- Colour matched loop Velcro field on bicep for IFF and unit insignia 80mm x 80mm
- Reinforced elbows
- Pit zips for venting
- Gusseted underarms for unrestricted mobility
- All zippers are YKK with Valhalla glove-friendly pull tabs
Chest: 90cm - 95cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): up to 85cm
Back length: 70cm
Chest: 95cm - 100cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 87cm
Back length: 72cm
Chest: 105cm - 110cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 88cm
Back length: 74cm
Chest: 110 cm - 115cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 90cm
Back length: 77cm
Chest: 115cm - 120cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 93cm
Back length: 78cm
The 5.11® MultiCam® Rapid Assault Shirt features a specialized MultiCam color pattern that reduces visibility across the visual light spectrum. Engineered with direct input from military and law enforcement personnel as an ideal base layer for tactical use, the MultiCam Rapid Assault Shirt utilizes a unique multi-fabric construction: the poly/cotton/spandex knit body section provides an agile and flexible base with moisture wicking and quick drying properties, and ultra-durable poly/cotton ripstop sleeve sections stand up to the harshest operational environments.
A saddle shoulder design takes the weight of body armor without pinching or bunching while offering full freedom of movement. Large shoulder pockets provide quick and convenient storage, mesh panels offer enhanced breathability, and the integrated woven collar can be worn up or down. When you need to keep a low profile while retaining full mobility, the MultiCam Rapid Assault Shirt is the only choice.
The ultimate tactical base layer
Designed for use with body armor
MultiCam reduces visual and IR signature
Dual fabric construction
Large storage pockets at each shoulder
Mesh panels for breathability
1/4 zip front
Collar can be worn up or down
Body section is fitted poly/cotton/spandex
Sleeves are poly/cotton ripstop
Reinforced articulated elbows
Saddle-shoulder design for free movement
Seamless underarms eliminate chaffing
Flat lock seams throughout increase comfort