The MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, re-invented for long days on duty.
Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
• DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
• TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform – a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
• Upper Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms for added security and durability.
• Closure features bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
• Toe: Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
• Heel: Molded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
• Lining: Breathable mesh.
• Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
• Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
• Lug Depth 5mm
• Weight 2lb 11oz (1219g) per pair
The MOAB 2 8 Inch Tactical Response Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, with enhanced specialist performance for difficult conditions. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favourite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006
• ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof full-grain leather with keeps you comfortable in any conditions
• ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day
• Upper Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms for
added security and durability
• Closure Heavy-duty zipper for easy on and off. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris
• Toe Polishable toe
• Lining Breathable mesh
• Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning
• Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible
support where you need it
• Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11
• Lug Depth 5mm
• Weight 3lb (1306g) per pair
This new collection of rugged multi-function boots is designed for demanding missions while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain. Lightweight and stable, these boots offer the walking comfort of light hiking boots, yet with the support and protection of backpacking boots.
- LOWA's patented PU MONOWRAP® construction keeps weight down, support up. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- Extra-rugged 2.0MM SPLIT LEATHER provides durability in harsh conditions, while perfed leather helps feet stay dry.
- CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS allow for speed lacing, meet jump boot requirements.
UPPERS: Extra rugged 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability
CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the knot safely
LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore’s most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions)
MIDSOLE: Our patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support
STABILISER: The reasonably stiff full length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability
FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty rubber outsole combines good grip with low abrasion. The outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling
LAST - Width: ATC Enhanced
UPPERS: Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® 2.00mm
MIDSOLE: PU with Monowrap®
STABILISER: Stiff nylon
FOOTBED: Climate Control
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty
WEIGHT: 1400g/pair size 8
** UK SIZING **
Lightweight and dexterous, the FastFit® provides service members with an unbelievable fit and easy on/off flexibility. The anatomically cut two-piece palm eliminates material bunching for maximum control and improved manual operation. Form-fitting material TrekDry® is lightweight and breathable so the top of your hands stay cool and comfortable in any environment. Keep your tactical tool secure to your gear or pack with the nylon cord loop positioned beneath your wrist.
- Law Enforcement
- Firearm operation
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Elastic cuff provides a secure fit and easy on/off flexibility
- Breathable TrekDry® form fits the hand
- Anatomically designed two-piece palm eliminates material bunching
- Abrasion resistant synthetic leather palm
- Nylon cord loop provides convenient glove storage
- Machine washable
Extra cushioning softens the blows your feet take every day. Quick-dry fibers make washing a simple task. Superb fit minimizes bunching and blistering. Our exclusive Wick Dry® technology keeps feet dry while our URfit® System provides support. Scentry® technology resists odor in the sock.
Medium weight sock for shorter activities and cooler weather.
- 70% polypropylene, 28% nylon, 2% spandex
- MADE IN THE USA of US and Imported Yarns:
- PACKED: Single Pair Pack
AMERICAN MADE SINCE 1900
A synthetic water-repelling hydrophobic fiber won't accept moisture. This multifilament yarn is virtually abrasion resistant, durable and stain resistant.
Wick Dry® Technology:
Our exclusive technology quickly draws moisture away from your skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Removing the moisture build up reduces hot spots and friction that causes blisters.
Scentry™ helps permanently defend your socks from odor. Natural and man-made agents make this technology a sure way to be confident about sock odor. This is accomplished by an embedded fiber like silver or copper or with a micropolymer silane technology which slows wear and reduces odor in the sock.
Guaranteed Against Defects:
FoxSox are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year. Socks may be returned within one year with the dated receipt to the store where you purchased them or by following our FoxSox.com return process.
Our URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top and spandex compression zones.
Spandex knit throughout the sock gives it a memory-fit helping it keep its shape wash after wash, wear after wear.
Spandex Arch Support:
Spandex compression arch adds support and won't sag. Support at the arch helps fight fatigue and keep the sock in place.
Contoured Rib Top:
Our contoured rib top made from elastic and spandex helps hold the sock up and in place to eliminate slippage without pinching.
Smooth, Flat Comfort Toe Seam:
Smooth, flat toe seam doesn't rub or irritate during wear. Plus, our smooth, flat toe closure technique adds durability so it stretches every way you do without unraveling.
- Machine wash warm, inside out.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.