Osprey Farpoint 70L Travel Pack
Farpoint is Osprey’s lightest backpack yet!
Equipped with a zip-away spacer mesh ventilated back panel, this travel pack can easily transition between backpack and suitcase – giving you the flexibility to choose what mode works best for you. Its strong and durable back system will keep your belongings safe while you explore, while its large zippered lockable opening allows easy access to your main compartment.
Featuring cushioned carry handles on the top and the sides, plus compression straps, it’s a lightweight yet spacious way to store and transport your belongings with ease. The included 13L zip and clip daypack can be attached kangaroo-style for added convenience.
– Die-cut spacer mesh hip belt and harness
– Dual front mesh pockets
– Internal tablet sleeve
– Sternum strap with emergency whistle
– Zippered panel access
– Zip and Clip daypack attachment
– Zip away harness and hip belt
– Dual mesh pockets on the inner front panel
– Internal compression strap system
– Internal key attachment clip
– Lightweight peripheral frame
– Low profile padded carry handles on top and side
– Panel zip access to the main compartment with lockable zippers
– Removable 13L Daypack
– Removable sleeping pad straps
– Twin compression webbing straps
– Kangaroo-style daypack attachment
– Weight: 1.78 (M/L) kg
– Maximum dimensions: 65 x 33 x 34 cm
Jasper Red, Volcanic Grey