Osprey Kamber 32L Day Pack
The Osprey Kamber 32 is designed for all backcountry enthusiasts, this technical pack includes multiple options for ski and snowboard attachment, fast and easy access to critical snow safety gear, and other winter-specific features.
Safety is paramount in the backcountry and a large J-zip front pocket with multiple zippers keeps your shovel and probe ready at a moment’s notice. When you are on the move and need to transition or grab a snack, backpanel access through the snow-shedding Thermoformed backpanel keeps your gear dry and a zippered top panel provides additional and convenient access.
Even when loaded with up to 13kg the LightWire suspension, padded hipbelt and contoured shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry even when breaking trail toward distant peaks. On the outside of the pack, you’ll find straps for a variety of ski and snowboard carrying options and an ice axe loop for technical ascents.
All contact points are reinforced to minimize wear from metal edges. A built-in back pocket for a hydration reservoir routes through the insulated shoulder harness to prevent freezing.
Other winter-specific features include a stowable helmet carry system, ice axe loop, and a scratch-free goggle pocket. Glove friendly buckles and zippers poles let you keep your hands covered when you’re making the transition from skins to skis on the summit.
– Glove Friendly – Glove friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
– Panel Load Access – Extra-large front panel j-zip access to avalanche safety pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
– Horizontal Backpanel Snowboard Carry – A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal carry across the backpanel of the backpack
– Hipbelt Pockets – Dual, articulated zippered hipbelt pockets for one hand use provide quick access to essentials
– Backpanel Access – Dual zippered access to dry storage and hydration compartment
– A-frame Ski Carry – Lower reinforced ski carry loops and upper side carry straps provide secure and comfortable A-frame ski carry
– Side Compression – Dual upper and lower side compression help keep the pack load stable and compressed
– Tuckaway Ice Tool Loops – Dual tool loops provide secure attachment on technical ascents and also tuckaway when not in use
Load Range: 7-13kg
MAIN: 400HD Nylon Packcloth
ACCENT: 420D Nylon Mini Check Dobby
BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
S/M 1831 IN³ / 30 L
M/L: 1953 IN / 32 L
S/M: 51H X 30W X 30D CM
M/L: 56H X 30W X 30D CM
WEIGHT: 1.0 KG
Cold Blue, Ripcord Red