OSPREY KYTE 46 PACK WOMEN’S
The Osprey Kyte 46 Pack is designed to provide women with maximum durability and optimal fit for demanding outdoor Featuring top-of-the-line fabrics, this pack offers all the necessary features for a successful backcountry adventure. This lightweight pack features an integrated rain cover that deploys quickly and easily to keep your gear protected from the elements. The rear stretch mesh shove-it pocket provides convenient storage for quick access, while the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment ensures your hands are free when you need them.
Crafted from heavy-duty nylon fabrics for lasting durability, this pack will hold up against any terrain. The intuitive design has dual-upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps and compartments to ensure a comfortable and secure fit no matter how much gear you’re packing – allowing you to explore the backcountry with confidence.
– Women’s-specific sizing and fit
– Breathable AirScape ridged foam back panel with adjustable torso length
– Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
– Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
– External reservoir sleeve
– Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
– Dual lower-side compression straps
– Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
– Removable sleeping pad straps
– Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
– Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
– Dual stretch mesh side pockets
– Zippered hipbelt pockets
– Dual front-panel daisy chains
– Integrated removable rain cover
– Side zipper access to the main compartment
– Full-length vertical zippered side pocket
Durability – Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
Made for Work – For those heading out for a big day, whether an overnight backpacking trip or drainage-digging trail mission, the Kestrel/Kyte series has everyone covered with an integrated rain cover, trekking pole attachments, and organization to keep everything where it belongs for easy access.
Fit to Function – The AirScape back panel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacer mesh harness and hip belt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn’t get in the way of the task at hand.
Airspeed Suspension – 4.0 mm LightWire peripheral frame uses newly designed AirSpeed suspension geometry to create a deeper curve, drawing the lumbar in to deliver outstanding fit and stability
Main: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
Accent: 420HD Nylon Oxford
Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth
XS/S: 44 L
S/LM: 46 L
XS/S: 65 x 34 x 32 cm
S/M: 70 x 34 x 32 cm
XS/S: 1.47 kg
S/M: 1.54 kg
Light Wire Suspension – 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire back panel to the peripheral frame
Airscape Backpanel – Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
Spacer Mesh Harness and Hipbelt- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Icelake Green, Mullberry Puprle, Siren Grey