Platatac SICC Belt MKIII
The Platatac SICC Belt Mk3 is the newest version of the classic rigger-style belt designed to provide superior support and stability for first-line load carriage.
Featuring a lightweight yet durable 2” wide belt constructed from 1000D Cordura and triple stitched, it’s made to last through any conditions or use. Furthermore, this versatile belt can be used as either a standalone trouser belt or a duty belt thanks to its hook velcro feature for quick size adjustments. Its rigid construction ensures that all your holsters and pouches stay securely in place and won’t budge no matter how active you are.
– Made from one piece of 1 3/4 (44mm) Mil-W-4088, Type 13 Nylon webbing
– AustriAlpin Cobra quick-release adjustable buckle
– 2 x rows of 1/2″ webbing to attach MOLLE/PALS compatible pouches
– Rigid enough to ensure stability for holsters and pouches
– Nylon Cordura wrapped hard sewn point for safety lanyard, helo strop etc.
Measurements reflect the minimum and maximum adjustment lengths.
Black, Coyote Brown Khaki, MultiCam
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2XL