RITR Hard Cover 4.375×7.25 Notebook
$ 67.95 – $ 73.95
Used for field work around the world, our hard-cover books are made to endure the onslaught of the elements as well as the slow, insidious passage of time.
The durable coated fabric cover protects your field notes from impact and weather. Rite in the Rain weather-resistant, archival-grade paper holds up through exposure to moisture and a lifetime in storage. Our hard cover books won’t let you down. Everything from the cover, the paper, the sewn-in pages, even the glue is designed to survive mother nature’s wrath. No matter what you put your notes through and no matter when you go back to read them, what is written on Rite in the Rain will remain legible.
– WEATHERPROOF HARD COVER: Made from Fabrikoid material this durable and regal fabric cover endures the onslaught of the elements as well as the slow, insidious passage of time.
– WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 160 pages / 80 sheets per pocket notepad. All-weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your stapled notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain
– SEWN-IN PAGES: Built to withstand the test of time, these case bound books have secure sewn-in pages which lay flat when open.
– WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil or an all-weather Rite in the Rain pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper
– ARCHIVAL RECYCLABLE PAPER: Rite in the Rain’s archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage. Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.
Black, Green, Tan, Yellow
Blank, Environmental, Field, Geological, Journal, Level, Metric Field, Transit, Universal