The Jungle Hammock is great when you need protection from biting insects, but don’t want to carry a tent or separate net around.
The hammock has all the benefits of our Tropical Hammock, but with a mosquito net built right in. Strong, simple and reliable, this hammock is the perfect solution to an undisturbed night’s sleep when you’re out in the woods or the jungle. It also comes with four pieces of 10’ long guy ropes as well as a Suspension Attachment System to give you flexible setting up options.
• The mosquito net is made from 20D Polyester with 1000 mesh per square inch, to prevent insects from disturbing your sleep.
• Manufactured from parachute nylon material to make this hammock lightweight and strong.
• Comes with a Suspension Attachment System including two steel carabiners, making setting up simple.
• Complete weight – 790g (includes hammock with net, carabiners, guy ropes.)
• Measures 275cm long by 140cm wide – to accommodate even the tallest campers.
• Max. user weight – 180kg.
– Total Weight: 790g
– Dimensions: 275cm(L) x 140cm(W)
– Max User Weight: 180kg
The TROPEN is a light-weight sleeping bag with an extremely small packing size and minimum weight. Its remarkable feature is its vapor permeability which is very important for hot and humid tropical nights. The Shelltrans shell fits loosely over the inner structure and provides an extra layer of insulation with no cold seams.
This construction ensures reserve warmth for cool, foggy nights. In warmer weather, the bottom part of the two-way zipper can be opened for ventilation. The hood is equipped with a mosquito net which can be folded out of the flap if required (the mosquito net is in the front part of the bag and stored behind the flap with press studs). The net can easily be attached around the hood by means of the small zipper. The zipper is non-snagging so that you can always get in and out quickly and easily.
Thermoflect increases the heat retention of a sleeping bag by around 11 %. Thermoflect is our solution to heat loss due to body radiation. Thermoflect is an ultra-light, ultra-soft, breathable scrim with the unique ability to reflect body-heat.
THE TRAPEZOIDAL FOOT SECTION
Experience has shown that the trapezoidal cut provides the ultimate foot space. In a normal sleeping position, the feet do not poke the insulation outward, avoiding cold spots. There is also enough room to store a shoe bag or extra clothing.
THE MUMMY SHAPE
Here the criteria of stuff size, weight and warmth are most important. The tapered foot section reduces weight and stuff size. The main advantage is, however, that from the knee downwards there is increasingly less internal volume to keep warm. The foot section should not be so small that the feet cause the layers of insulation to poke out. A trapezoidal foot section has proven to be ideal. A wedge shape, declining evenly in width from top to bottom, does not fit the true proportions of the body.
SINGLE-LAYER NOT QUILTED WITH SHELL
In this lightweight design, the outer shell is loosely attached to the bag. The G-LOFT ISO+ filling is quilted to an insulating scrim. As a result, an additional air pocket is formed between the quilted insulation layer and the shell, yet no cold seams can occur.
TWO WAY ZIPPER
All Carinthia military sleeping bags are equipped with a two way zipper. The glider on the top does not snag, allowing a quick step out if necessary (in case of alert for example). The glider on the down side does stick and can be opened for ventilation.
COMBINABLE SLEEPING BAG SYSTEM
Some of our sleeping bags can be combined to a sleeping bag system. Such a system can be used as a 4 Season Sleeping Bag and allows you to carry only the weight and the bulk necessary for the prevailing temperatures.
It has one!
Size: M (185)/L(200)
Comfort Limit: + 5°C
Weight: 1.100 (Size M) 1.300 (SizeL)
Pack Size: 18 x 30 cm
Isolation: G-Loft Duro, 100% PES, 135g/m²
Outer Shell: 100% PA
Inner Lining: 100% PA
The VALHALLA Night Walker Summer Weight Sleeping Bag is designed to perform in tropical/Warmer climates. Packing down to a small size (approx. 12cm x 14cm) and can fit easily into any day pack. This lightweight, breathable bag is a great choice when you know the conditions are going to be warm/ humid. It features a Micro -outer fabric, Travelsoft filling and Partex Antibacterial inner fabric. A mosquito net that can be zipped over the face is also included to form a barrier to insects and the bag can also be opened and used as a quilt.
The VALHALLA Night Walker Summer Weight Sleeping Bag is one of the most popular bags in the range and has a great reputation. This sleep bag is suitable for tropical conditions comfortable down to approx 7°C, it weighs approx. 850 grams including the compression pack, and it measures 220cm in length and 75cm in width.
Zip Style Left Handed
Temp Rating Comfort: 7°c
Temp Rating Extreme: 2°c
Weight 850g (inc. compression stuff sack)
Pack Size (Fully Compressed) 12x14cm
Pack Size (Uncompressed) Length 220cm
Width (Chest) 150cm
Activity Travel, Trekking, Military
Season Warm Weather
Features Mosquito Net, Antibacterial
Rugged, light and compact, the Cush Recon is versatile, mission-ready comfort that easily transitions from back country to ball game. It wraps precisely around your head and fits right into your sleeping bag’s hood with an ergonomic deign that cups the ears and minimizes irritation at pressure points. Use it at single-layer thickness, or double or triple it up for more comfort while sitting or taking a quick trail nap. The Cush packs down to the size of a wallet, weighs just three ounces and inflates with just a single breath.
Light and Packable: Easy to take anywhere – weighs only 82 grams. and packs to a wallet-size 11.43×8.89×2.54cm.
Comfortable Seat: The versatile design can be used either as a sit pad to protect from cold, wet, hard surfaces, or as a lumbar support in for long days in uncomfortable seats.
Comfortable Sleep: Patterned to fit in a mummy bag’s hood, the ergonomic minimizes pressure points and features ear pockets for side-sleeping comfort.
Adjustable Thickness and Pressure: Simply fold the pillow for a thicker cushion, add or release air to adjust firmness.
Rugged Material: The lightweight 75D polyester material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×8.89×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your Cush, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while travelling.
The Recon Range just got better. Following 12 months of R&D, the Lightweight Compact Military Recon Sleeping Bags now come with some exciting new features.
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon ® finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with a PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
- 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfibre which also increases its heat retaining capability.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Internal baffle foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with a PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
- Internal and external hanging tabs.
- Bonded seams
- Central double puller, heavy duty No 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
- Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
- Drawcord and barrel lock in hood.
- Shaped hood for extra comfort.
- Internal PDA pocket
- 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
- Designed for operations in -5 degree Celsius locations.
- Temp Rating: Extreme: -5°c
- Dims unpacked: Length 220cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
- Dims packed in compression sack: 21cm x 20cm
- Weight: 1.35kg