Snugpak Softie Elite 1
The sleeping bag has evolved to the next level.
Snugpak EPS (Expander Panel System) bags give versatility to tackle any adventure. The key is its ability to control temperature and comfort by being able to transform from a warm, snug sleeping bag into a cool and spacious one.
The bag boasts all the features of traditional sleeping bags but the jumbo zip baffle can be opened out to give much more room when needed. The extra space within the bag allows more air to move around keeping the bag cooler.
This temperature management gives your bag much more flexibility allowing you to confidently select a product that can perform in a range of conditions, so that when the temperature drops, you can zip the sleeping bag tighter and instantly boost its performance.
– Expansion System (Variable width)
– Low pack size
– Clips can be used to shorten the sleeping bag (Normal Length 220cm, Shortened Length 175cm)
– Weight: 1000
– Length: 220cm
– Width (Chest): 75cm + 12.5cm
– Width (Knee): 65cm
– Width (Foot): 32cm
– Pack Size: 16 x 16 cm (Fully Compressed)
– Origin: Imported
– Temperature: Comfort: 7°c Extreme: 2°c”