With the 1L NEW Chute® Mag Vacuum, you can get a cold drink and a smooth pour every time.
The new magnetic top keeps the cap out of the way while you drink. This vacuum-insulated bottle keeps liquids cold for 24 hours (even longer if you add ice), and hot for six. The sturdy, double-walled steel design keeps condensation from collecting on the sides of the bottle, and the powder-coat paint job adds some extra colour. The narrow-mouthed opening also makes it easy to drink and pour without spilling, so you won’t waste a single drop. After all, nobody wants to refresh or refuel with a lukewarm drink.
– NEW MAGNETIC TOP STOWS CAP OUT OF THE WAY FOR EASY DRINKING
– MAGNETIC HANDLE Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
– VACUUM INSULATION Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
– ANGLED SPOUT Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
– INTERNAL CAP THREADS No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
– DISHWASHER SAFE CAP assembly is top-rack dishwasher safe (hand wash vessel)
– WIDE-MOUTH OPENING Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
Valhalla's Rothco's 550 Nylon Paracord has many uses.
Originally used by the military, this durable, lightweight cord is ideal for any survival situation and fits great inside a Bug Out Bag. Parachute Cord is also ideal for making bracelets, key-chains, and other rope accessories.
- The smallest aluminum carabiner with screw sleeve of our production.
- To be used as support for accessories or key ring, ideal for ice axes lanyards.
- Warning! Not suitable for human support.
- High quality product fully developed and manufactured in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Reommended for: Mountaineering, Snow & Ice
Carbon steel carabiner with screw sleeve. The X-Large is designed to offer a wide gate opening and a high tensile strength. The particular d shape prevents the rotation of the carabiner and allows to distribute the load along the major axis.
- Equipped with a keylock system that prevents any snagging on the rope and in the bolts.
- Fitted with screw sleeve, easy to open even wearing gloves.
- Special burnished finishing that allows a greater visibility of the laser marking.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Yachting, scaffolding and trestels, metal structures, roof and inclined planes, rope access, confined spaces, portable stairs and elevating, treeclimbing/arboriculture, sailboats
Certification: EN 12275, EN 362 (B), UIAA
Material: Carbon Steel
Major Axis (kN): 50
Minor Axis (kN): 13
Open Gate (kN): 20
Gate Opening (mm): 27
Crafted from ultra-strong nylon mesh and a solid stainless steel buckle, tested for tensile strength up to 5,100 lbs, the 1.75” Operator Belt provides more than enough support and durability to carry your holster and accessories comfortably and securely.
Features and Benefits
- Converts to a tie down, carry strap, or emergency harness
- Stainless steel buckle, tested for tensile strength up to 5,100 lbs
- Fade and rip resistant
- Ultra-strong nylon mesh
- Heavy stich reinforcements
- Buckle finished in black matte
- Sizes run small; we recommend that you order 1 size up