Rugged, light and compact, the Cush Recon is versatile, mission-ready comfort that easily transitions from back country to ball game. It wraps precisely around your head and fits right into your sleeping bag’s hood with an ergonomic deign that cups the ears and minimizes irritation at pressure points. Use it at single-layer thickness, or double or triple it up for more comfort while sitting or taking a quick trail nap. The Cush packs down to the size of a wallet, weighs just three ounces and inflates with just a single breath.
Light and Packable: Easy to take anywhere – weighs only 82 grams. and packs to a wallet-size 11.43×8.89×2.54cm.
Comfortable Seat: The versatile design can be used either as a sit pad to protect from cold, wet, hard surfaces, or as a lumbar support in for long days in uncomfortable seats.
Comfortable Sleep: Patterned to fit in a mummy bag’s hood, the ergonomic minimizes pressure points and features ear pockets for side-sleeping comfort.
Adjustable Thickness and Pressure: Simply fold the pillow for a thicker cushion, add or release air to adjust firmness.
Rugged Material: The lightweight 75D polyester material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×8.89×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your Cush, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while travelling.
The Recon Range just got better. Following 12 months of R&D, the Lightweight Compact Military Recon Sleeping Bags now come with some exciting new features.
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon ® finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
- 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver micro fibre which also increases its heat retaining capability.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Internal baffle foot is re-inforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
- Internal and external hanging tabs.
- Bonded seams
- Central double puller, heavy duty No. 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
- Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
- Draw cord and barrel lock in hood.
- Shaped hood for extra comfort.
- Internal PDA pocket
- 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
- Designed for operations in +5 degree Celsius locations.
- Temp Rating: Extreme: +5°c
- Dims unpacked: Length 220cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
- Dims packed in compression sack: 18cm x 20cm
- Weight: 1.15kg
- Mil - Proof ® 3 layer waterproof fabric (exclusive to Kit Bag).
- 100% waterproof and breathable.
- Special additional protective fabric coating increases the bivvi's stain and body fluid resistant properties.
- Available in Auscam
- 2.4 m x 1 m
- Packs down to 28 cm x 14 cm.
- Fully enclosed.
- Built-in mosquito net - can be zipped up or down
- Weight - 1200 grams (with stuff sack).
- Channels at each end for bivvi hoops (available separately).
- Tabs all around to assist in pegging down the bivvi or to deploy with hoochie cord to bushes etc.
- Includes a stuff sack.
- A pure military top, entry zipped closure bivvi bag in an extra large size - designed for fast entry and exit whilst maximising space for you and your webbing/weapon.
- Bar tacked before the loophole for extra strength, the tabs on each corner can be used in conjunction with the bivvi poles.
- The bivvi pole then goes through this loophole at the end, and can then be pushed into the ground.
As we say goodbye to Auscam in the ADF. PRO TAC has released their RANGER BIVI BAGS in the much sort after MULTICAM. The RANGER BIVI BAGS are great for when the hoochie simple won’t cut it, or when the tactical situation requires something a little less obvious. The waterproof membrane and seam sealing protects the user from the wind and rain and increases the users comfort in cold climates by limiting the body heat from escaping.
The RANGER BIVI BAG has a Military top opening to allow quick and quiet entry and exit with heavy duty zips and a built-in mozzie net. It has numerous tie off points to keep the material off your face while you sleep and allow ease of movement. Or you can use BIVI hoops with the hoop sleaves located across the shoulders and feet. There are also peg loops around the base to limit bag movement on any uneven ground.
• 100% waterproof
• Built-in mozzie net
• Tie off and peg down tabs
• Sizes – Medium, Large, Extra Large
• Colours – Multicam, Coyote (Large only)
• Wider gusset around shoulders allowing room to move
• Includes stuff sack
Shoulder Width: 940mm
Foot Width: 740mm
Total Length: 2430mm
Spec’d in a military-ready color, the Insulated Static V Recon delivers all-season comfort and with an outstanding 4.4 R-Value, it provides the insulation needed for winter conditions. The body-mapped shape and V chamber design combine to maintain comfort and minimize air movement that can impact insulation.
The chambers are filled with light, durable Klymalite™ synthetic insulation to add another layer of protection from the cold ground, and dynamic side rails cradle you comfortably on your pad for a more restful sleep. Built for back country travel, it’s light, packs small, and is quick to inflate once your reach your site.
-Superlight Design: Weighs only 709 grams, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
-Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of back country durability and ultra lightweight.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 12.7×20.3 cm pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and back country use.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.