- The smallest aluminum carabiner with screw sleeve of our production.
- To be used as support for accessories or key ring, ideal for ice axes lanyards.
- Warning! Not suitable for human support.
- High quality product fully developed and manufactured in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Reommended for: Mountaineering, Snow & Ice
Engineered in partnership with Viking Tactics® the 5.11® Combat Belt offers superior load distribution and extensive storage customization, allowing you to choose the loadout that best suits the task at hand.
Features & Benefits
- Evenly distributes weight across your hips
- Wrap-around MOLLE / 5.11 SlickStick® web platform
- Polymer inserts for an ergonomic shape
- Durable, weather resistant 500D nylon
- Aerospace mesh interior
- Complements the TRIAB 18 sling bag
- S. M = 26.5"
- L. XL = 33"
- 2. 3X = 42"
Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 and Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigators built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart
notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/572639#specs
Compact and lightweight carabiner, with a high tensile strength. The particular shape makes it suitable to be handled more easily by people with small hands, like women or children.
- Improved opening and capabilities thanks to the bent D-shaped
- Slim profile for a small footprint
- Keylock system
- High quality product completely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Mountaineering, Canyoning, Climbing, Caving, Snow & ice, Scaffolding and trestels, Roof and inclined planes, Mountain rescue, Firebrigades and civil protection, Helirescue