Osprey Eja 48 Pack (2023)
When every ounce counts but you still rely on your backpacking pack for a supportive carry, the Eja is your go-to choice.
Opt for the Eja 48 for a perfectly sized ultra-light pack that provides ample space for covering long distances without tempting you to overpack.
Seasoned backpackers will appreciate its industry-leading comfort and ventilation without the added weight, making it ideal for demanding thru-hikes and ultralight adventures like the AT or Colorado Trail. Need to shed some extra weight? The integrated FlapJacket replaces the removable floating lid when needed. Additionally, our refined AirSpeed® suspension system ensures maximum airflow between you and your pack, keeping each mile as comfortable as the last. Crafted with 100% recycled materials.
Two hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4″ of torso adjustability.
Strong backpanel mesh and durable main body fabrics provide increased reliability.
– Top pocket web loop attachment points
– Removable floating lid with top- and under-lid zippered pockets
– Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
– Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port
– Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
– Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
– Dual strippable side compression straps
– Web lash points for attaching overloads
– Removable sleeping pad straps
– Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
– Dual zippered hipbelt pockets to keep essentials handy
– Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
– Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
LOAD RANGE: 11 – 14 kg
|2929 IN3 / 48 L
|75H X 36W X 30D CM
|2746 IN3 / 45 L
|70H X 36W X 30D CM
- MAIN: bluesign® approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign® approved recycled 400D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR